The Youtube channel thirdphaseofmoon is a well-known embarrassment to anybody who is serious about studying UFOs and extraterrestrials. Their efforts appear profit-driven and devoid of any attempt to be ethical or accurate. Recently they’ve gone off the deep end by shamelessly exploiting the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, using it as a headline-grabbing gimmick for self-promotion. But it doesn’t have to be this way! With a few helpful suggestions and a little encouragement, thirdphaseofmoon can perhaps do slightly less damage to UFOlogy. For example:
1) Stop posting demonstrably fake UFO videos
2) Remove all existing hoax UFO videos.
3) Stop using misleading video titles and thumbnails.
4) Learn the meaning and proper use of terms such as “incredible”, “shocking”, “amazing”, “bombshell”, “smoking gun” and “breaking news”.
5) Develop the skills necessary to conduct a proper interview. Watch one done by a professional, perhaps.
Dear readers, please add your own below. You have nothing to lose but your disgust at having a couple of hucksters make it even more difficult for UFOlogy to be taken seriously.
Love, ConstantineShare this